Loving pet care, when you can't be there!
why invite Auntie marilyn to care for your pets?
She's been serving the Joliet area since 2004
Auntie Marilyn loves and cares for all kinds of pets!
Although she most often cares for cats and dogs, Auntie Marilyn often cares for birds, small caged mammals, and even reptiles. Find out more about her.
Auntie Marilyn keeps pets happy and healthy!
Avoid the stress and strain on your pet by having Auntie Marilyn, a pet professional, care for your pet. Plus, your pets stay in their familiar home and surroundings, minimizing exposure to illness that might be found in a kennel.
Your pets rest easy in their own home
Auntie Marilyn visits based on the schedule you select for your pet, so proper diet and exercise are maintained.
about auntie marilyn
We use our experience to create yours
Auntie Marilyn’s Pet Sitting Service is a specialized service geared towards making your dogs, cats, and/or other pets as comfortable as possible while you’re away – right in the comforts of your own home. I know the trauma and apprehension that is involved with sending your pet off to a kennel, and that is why I provide your pet with the best possible care in the comforts of their own home.
While you’re away, Auntie Marilyn will come to your home to feed and provide water for your pets, exercise them, give them medicine (if needed), vitamins, and other special care, and get medical treatment in case of illness. I do my best to keep your pet as happy and healthy as possible during your absence. Services also include giving your home that “lived in” look: mail brought in daily, water plants, lights altered, yard waste removal, and trash/recycles taken out on the scheduled day.
Auntie Marilyn would like to meet the client and their pets before service begins so that we are comfortable together, ensuring the best possible care. I understand how much your pet is a member of the family.
I have always been an avid animal lover and am the proud owner of an adorable dog, my precious cats, and chatty parakeets.
Animals are my passion. Your pets are provided with the love and attention they need. Auntie Marilyn is dedicated to servicing her clients in the best possible way.
I look forward to serving you, and would enjoy hearing from you at 815-341-7292 or use the contact option above to send me an email.
Why use a pet sitting Professional?
Discover how we make a difference with your pets.
Advantages for you:
- Travel – You won’t be inconvenienced or upset by transporting your pet.
- No Imposition – You don’t have to impose on a friend, neighbor or relative to care for your pet. Instead, you can rely on a pet care professional who will put your pet’s needs first.
- Security – Your home is made more secure by the crime deterrent services provided by Auntie Marilyn.
- Peace of Mind – While you’re away, you can feel confident that your pet is in capable, caring hands.
- Insured – Auntie Marilyn is insured by Pet Sitter’s Associates
- Special Services – Auntie Marilyn provides additional home services while caring for your pet, such as watering plants, bringing in mail and newspapers and other such chores.
Advantages for your pet:
- Reduced Stress – Your pet stays in its own familiar secure environment where all the sights, smells, and sounds say “Home!”
- Diet and exercise – Typical diet and exercise routines are followed, with no interruption to upset your pet.
- No “Travel Trauma” – Travel to a relative’s home, a boarding facility or kennel may upset your pet.
- Health Concerns – With a pet sitter, there is minimal exposure to illness of other animals.
- TLC – Most importantly, your pet receives Love and personal attention while you’re away!
Adapted from “Why Use a Professional Pet Sitter” list provided by Pet Sitters International, the premiere association for Professional Pet Sitters.
Read how our clients rave about Auntie Marilyn
Marilyn, we just wanted to thank you for the excellent care of Max, Jack & Paisley while we went away. We never felt guilty about leaving them. Your updates and pictures gave us reassurance that they were in great hands!
Thank you from all of us!
Julie and Brian B.
Excellent, excellent services! The dogs said they thoroughly enjoyed your visits! I hope we come back here again when we come to Chicago - you’re a wonderful person, and I enjoyed meeting and talking with you. Thanks a million!
Karen and Bill S.
Marilyn is very responsible and reliable. Our cats really love Marilyn. Thank you for all the treats and cat toys; it really shows you understand and care for our pets.